Nearing The End...


Well, it’s coming down to it. Only a handful of days left and it’s really starting to sink in. I’ve been starting to feel nostalgic for the last week or so, trying to remember all the small moments and all the good times I’ve had here in Ukraine. Over the last 24 hours it’s been taken to the next level as home has gotten a little closer. Plans of going camping, an AIESEC conference on the horizon, the logistics of AIESEC Saskatoon, seeing all my friends again….the reality of home has come back to me, and it has put into perspective what my current situation really is.

All these people I’ve met…

I’ll only get to see them all for a day or two more. Some of them I’ve already seen for the last time. 

The kids here at the camp…I got to know the first group well and it was tough to say goodbye to them. For this second camp, I knew I was nearing the end, and almost was looking past them….but they’ve gotten under my skin as well. 

Now I have to head back to Saskatoon to make tough decisions as to whether or not I will run for president of AIESEC Saskatoon and how I will epically man-sculpt this new beard of mine.

…but before I do that…I have a few days left with some really great people, and I really plan on making the most of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment