Picture Recap: Part One - 3 weeks in Kyiv

Arrival in Ukraine
24 hour transit to Kyiv

I'm living here? Do I even have a bed?
The wonder of Maidan, and my first family- Jessica, Nadalina, Ana, Mario, and Guru (not pictured)
Meeting AIESEC Kyiv's ICX team
Days of Being Wild
AIESEC Kyiv's first impression of me
4 PM isn't too early for vodka

Early Goodbyes
  
Saying goodbye to Jessica
Sending Mario and Guru off, one of many goodbyes as people came and went to camps
Zoo
Cage doors. Why close them?
Sad monkey is sad.
Constitution Day
Papa John's!
A walk through Mariinsky
Hyogi, Yvette, Ada, Anil, me and Sergey (not pictured) on the lit-up Khreshchatyk
Concert in Maidan
Chopsticks, Hookah, and our first game of Vampire
The Festival
Dima!
A concert with great dancing
The rain....oh, the rain.
6 people in a freezing tent. Yay! group bonding!
Chocolate for breakfast, Chocolate for supper!
...and we all went home happy and well rested.
Birthday
Early morning party
Late night party
Inevitable conclusion
AIESEC Work
Possums! at AIESEC Kyiv Outgoing Preparation Seminar
AIESEC Global Village
The Statue
The very Russian and Soviet 'Statue' - bigger than Lady Liberty
...and then we all decided to go for a walk afterwards.
Hanging Out in the Ukraine
Making Vareniki
Sitting by the window to get internet
Looking PRETTY!
Making towers out of chip boxes
Wearing awesome hats on Andriivsky Street.
Putting ponytails in my hair (PRETTY!)
Drinking with Turks
Going to Camp
Looking back, this was the most comfortable place in Kyiv.
After a sad send-off, I finally head off to Skole to begin work at my camp.

....At this point in I'm 3 weeks in of 8 weeks.
This time in Kyiv would be my most eventful, but many good memories were still ahead.

To be Continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment