Ask me about Ukraine

So, I've been in Ukraine for about a week now and I'm really starting to learn and adjust. There are some quirkly things about this city, like how that black hand rail on escalators moves just a little bit faster than the stairs, or how packs of stray dogs roam on sidewalks but are completely friendly (so far)

....but what do you want to know?

Ask me questions. If I don't know (probably won't for a lot of them) then I'll go figure it out. My aim here is to find things to do that will help me explore Kyiv and Ukraine.

If you just have something to add to my To Do List, then just go ahead and add it on as a comment here on the Facebook link I'm sure to post after writing this.

I look forward to suggestions/questions!

2 comments:

Impussa said...

Carson, there is a legend or may be true story that Kyiv, as Rome, situated on the 7 hills. Try to find 7 hills and come up on them. Nice view from its will surprice you, really!!! And also there are many mystic stories about every of them!!! I think I can help you!!! ^)))))))

Simon S said...

Dear Carson,

What will the police do if you run around a public park drunk and naked at 1pm in the afternoon?

I feel like this questions requires a real-life trial to answer.

But seriously, I'm glad you are enjoying yourself so far! Make sure you are writing down lots of things everyday (even if its in a notebook) because I will be wanting some stories w/ details when you get back!

Post a Comment