I'm (sort of) Prepared!

Okay, that title is a lie. I'm barely prepared. This week is going to be crazy as I do some last minute preparations.

I don't have luggage yet.
I know very little Ukrainian/Russian. VERY little.
For my global village, I have my Team Canada hockey jersey, and that's about it.

So this week I need to read through my lesson plans and make sure I'm prepared, plan some games/fun activities for the kids, pack, find out what I even need to pack, get some Canadian souvenirs for my new Ukrainian friends, buy some random supplies, make sure I have enough money...

...and while I'm doing this I need to help my OGX team prepare for while I'm gone by training my proxy, training the team, finishing up some work I told them I'd do (sorry team for being late on a few of these things) AND help AIESEC Saskatoon with a recruitment drive that was my idea to do (why?)

AND say good bye to everyone and hang out with them before I leave for two months

and finally, with a shoutout to Carson Kolberg from Laurier right now, who is in India right now (http://carsonkolbergindia.blogspot.com), I want to create a JFDI list similar to the one his LC made for him. For him this includes stuff like learning a new word everyday, getting AIESEC members to spell AIESEC with their hands, driving a rickshaw, and other random stuff. I think this a great way to push for a greater experience and get the most out of an internship. So....SUGGESTIONS!...Help me make a JFDI list for Ukraine!

1 comments:

Carson Kolberg said...

Best part of the JFDI list was that the OGX just sent out a massive email asking for any suggestions to the LC. They put together a ridiculous (ly) awesome list.

Thanks for the shout out!

Post a Comment